|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
A Really Big Bastard is a mission in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Shoot the bear 4 times as it charges.
- Headshot both the rival bounty hunters in Dead Eye.
- Complete within 7 minutes and 15 seconds.
- It is impossible to kill the bear, no matter the type of ammo, ammount of shots, or weaponry used.
- When the bear starts its charge against the player, it is possible that John's side-arm weapon will be automatically switched to the most powerful he has in order to improve his chances of survival. Trying to switch it back to the player's weapon of choice in most cases will end up with not being able to shoot the bear in time, allowing it to strike John in its full health and thus making the subsequent knife fight harder.
- If the player has all weapons with all possible upgrades offered by the gunsmith, the game will automatically swap the player's weapon of choice to the M1899 Pistol.
- Due to its size and location, it could be possible that the bear in this mission is Brumas the Bear, a legendary animal from Redemption I, as the bear also appears to having similar scaring on its face.
- When Abigail asks John how many times she has to bury him, this may be a foreshadowing to John’s future demise as Abigail and Jack bury John’s body.
- This is the only mission in the game in which John says "fucking", after surviving the bear attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.