Arthur, Dutch and Bill become temporarily deputized citizens of the Scarlett Meadows Sheriff's Office as they help Archibald shut down a moonshine distillery and steal a wagon-load of the Braithwaites' moonshine.
Arthur meet Dutch and Bill at the Scarlett Meadows Sheriff Office in Rhodes, where Dutch will tell him that Sheriff Gray has made them temporary deputies, so that they can help Archibald shut down a moonshine distillery. Arthur and Archibald will mount a wagon, while Dutch and Bill ride on the side. Archibald will regal Arthur with the Rhodes history, as well as the Gray-Braithwaite feud. Along the way, they will come across the dead body of a Lemoyne state legislator named Fredrick Mitchell, who was killed by the Lemoyne Raiders.
The four men finally arrive at the swamp where the moonshiners are working, and they split up. Arthur takes the left and knocks out the moonshiners over there, while Dutch and Bill attack the right. They then pick up the bodies of the moonshiners, as well as the moonshine itself, and deposit them in the wagon. It is then that they notice that Bill is missing, and hear gunshots from behind them. Arthur rushes over there, and helps Bill kill off the moonshiner reinforcements. The pair then return to the carriage, where they see that Archibald has not yet destroyed the moonshine. He explains that it is "traditional" for the law to drink the moonshine as reward for dealing with the criminals, and offers most of it to the gang. Dutch accepts, and Bill drives the wagon back to camp. Arthur and Dutch then race back to camp.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Win the race back to camp.
- Complete the mission without taking any damage.
- Get 10 headshots.
- Complete with at least 70% accuracy.
- Numerous Lemoyne Raiders — killed by Arthur Morgan and Bill Williamson.
- There is no way to permanently keep the badge, the player will lose the badge after finishing the chapter.
- After this mission, player will be notified not to use force or cause trouble in Rhodes because they're acting as a deputy of Sheriff Gray.