Arthur meets Dutch and John in the park, across the street from Angelo Bronte's house. After approaching the gates, Dutch grabs a guard and orders him to summon Bronte. Afterwards, they are let in, and the group meet Bronte. After a brief argument between Dutch and Bronte, Bronte expresses his fondness for Dutch, due to Dutch's use of words to make the group appear innocent. After a short discussion, Arthur and John agree to go out and kill some grave-robbers, while Dutch stays behind to talk with Bronte. Arthur and John arrive and the graveyard and find the robbers, killing them. They find their stash, but before they can leave a number of lawmen arrive. John and Arthur sneak around them, eventually getting out of the graveyard, and they return to Bronte's mansion. Dutch is seen with Jack outside, and the group ride back to camp, with Jack talking fondly of his time at the Bronte mansion, with John relieved he was treated well. After arriving at camp, the gang greet Jack and a party is thrown to celebrate his return.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Encounter the dog and the drunk.
- Don’t get spotted by the law.
- Complete within 10 minutes and 40 seconds.
- Get 4 headshots.
- A number of grave-robbers, killed by Arthur and John
- Jack mentions the Italian word "pantafòla", a kind of slipper, as one of the things he learnt. However, the actual word in Italian is "pantòfola", with Jack mispronouncing it, most likely due to his young age.
- During the part of the misson where Arhur and John are searching for the grave robbers in the cemetery, an old woman in black dress can be seen wandering around the graveyard. It is possible to hogtie her, however, she cannot be killed.