Arabian horses are a superior class, often kept by wealthy owners. Identified by their dished head and high tail carriage, Black and Rose Bay are purchasable, while a rare White coat can be discovered. A fiery temperament makes them hard to train but, once broken, they handle well and remain loyal. Their great Health and Stamina, with good Speed and Acceleration, make them perfect endurance horses.
Arabian horses have very good temperaments, are alert and eager to please. They are fast, quick to learn, and have a willingness for training, though they will not tolerate abuse. Good-natured, they form a tight bond with humans. Whether used for racing, war, or work, they are superior in fitness, strength and agility and exhibit a high amount of grit. This is the finest horse a man could own.
The White Arabian is one of the rarest mounts and can only be caught in the wild, located due west of Lake Isabella in Grizzlies West. The Black Arabian can be purchased at the stable in Saint Denis after completing the third chapter. Additionally, a rare event at night in Saint Denis may reward the player with a free Black Arabian, as long as it is stolen in time. A couple will be robbed, and depending on the outcome, the man will either climb on his horse and leave (if his wife was shot), or leave on foot with his wife (if the player kills the robber before he shoots the woman), leaving his horse hitched nearby where it can then be taken without any consequences. 
The Rose Grey Bay Arabian can be purchased from the stable in Blackwater during or after the epilogue.
Two more wild variants were added in a free update. First is the Red Chestnut Arabian, which was previously exclusive to Red Dead Online. It can be found in the wild to south-west of lake Owanjila. Second is the Warped Brindle Arabian, a completely new variant, which is located to the west of the Wapiti Indian Reservation.
|Coat||Base Value (in $)||Health||Stamina||Speed||Acceleration||Source|
|Black||1050.00||6||6||6||6||Saint Denis stable/ Random Encounter|
|Rose Grey Bay||1250.00||7||7||6||6||Blackwater stable|
|Red Chestnut||250.00||4||5||5||4||Red Dead Online / Wild|
The horse of Dutch van der Linde throughout 1899. The Count has an "Albino" coat and is loved deeply by Dutch. In a conversation with Charles, Arthur remarks "I don’t know what Dutch would do if something happened to The Count" and says how the horse will only take Dutch, adding that he got bucked "faster than a bull" when he once tried to ride it. Furthermore, this horse is very skittish and much more difficult to pat than other horses at camp.
Another of the Braithwaites' horses stolen by Arthur Morgan, Javier Escuella and John Marston during "Horse Flesh for Dinner". Old Faithful has a white coat and is mentioned to be an amazing runner. According to the stable boy, Old Faithful used to be known as the family's champion until he sustained a leg injury. Because of this, the family put him up for sale.
Old Father Time
Another of the Braithwaites' horses stolen by Arthur Morgan, Javier Escuella and John Marston during "Horse Flesh for Dinner". Old Father Time has a black coat. The stable boy mentions the horse to be fine built and expects him to father another race winner.
- Despite the game listing The Count's coat as "Albino", horses cannot be albino. As such, he may actually be cremello based on skin and eye color.
- He may also be a "true white horse", which are rare in real life and sometimes referred to as "albino".
- The Count has the same stats as the White Arabian.
- The White Arabian is technically a grey horse due to the black skin around the mouth and hooves.
- In Red Dead Online, the Black Arabian, at the price of 42 gold, is the most expensive gold-exclusive purchase in the whole game.
- The Red Chestnut Arabian is actually bay, as can be told by it's black points.
- The Online Red Chestnut Arabian and the single player Red Chestnut Arabian have two completely different coats. The online version has the same coat as the Blood Bay Thoroughbred (modified to have a more reddish tint) with white socks and a blaze, while the SP version is solid bay with no markings.