|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
It lies slightly to the northeast of Fort Wallace. There is no station clerk at the station since the station is only used for freight.
- On a crate at the north end of the station is the Cigarette Card for Pauline Henderson.
- Due east, the Legendary Elk can be hunted. Southeast of this where the border with Grizzlies East intersects the main road can be found Dragon's Mouth Orchid.
- To the northeast is a Mysterious Hill Home. Just outside is a lockbox containing chewing tobacco and the Poison Arrow Pamphlet.
- To the southwest overlooking the Dakota River is a ledge where players can find Rock Carving coordinates, on the mountain to the west of the B and S of Bacchus Station on the map.
- To the southwest, on the mountain south of Bacchus Station, a dinosaur bone can be found near a large rock near the S of "Station" on the map.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.