The bath can be taken in any settlement for 25 cents. The player can opt for a deluxe bath for an additional 50 cents where a lady will come in to assist them. The player won't have to tap the buttons to wash Arthur/John during a deluxe bath; instead, the lady will do it.
After scrubbing your body entirely, your stamina will increase.
- Saints Hotel, Valentine
- Rhodes Parlour House, Rhodes
- Bastille Saloon, Saint Denis
- Gunsmith, Annesburg
- Van Horn Depot, Van Horn Trading Post
- Gunsmith, Tumbleweed
- Welcome Center, Strawberry
- Blackwater Saloon, Blackwater
- Apparently, it was originally possible for John to take a bath in the Marston family's ranch, though the reason that the function was removed is still unclear. However, there is still a tub in the bathroom (Uncle's bedroom in 1911), where John can otherwise change outfits and shave.
- After the mission "Polite Society, Valentine Style" is complete, the bathroom in the Saints Hotel will become temporarily unlocked for the player to explore.
- If the player has not taken a bath for a while and is dirty, bystanders may sometimes comment on your hygiene. Susan Grimshaw may also force you to wash up in camp if you are constantly dirty.