The Beaver is a species of animal found in Red Dead Redemption 2. Beavers may be hostile to you and bite you, though this will not have any affect on your health. Beavers can be seen near self-dams. There is a legendary beaver in Roanoke Ridge southwest of Annesburg.
The North American Beaver can be found along the Kamassa River in Roanoke. Its herbivorous diet consists of tree bark, cambium, roots, buds, and water plants. A Varmint Rifle is the ideal weapon for hunting beavers. Beaver scent glands, skin and fat can all be used for crafting.
- Bayou Nwa
- Shady Belle (south to shore)
- Big Valley
- Grizzlies West
- Lake Isabella (northern end)
- Roanoke Ridge
As part of the Wildlife Art Exhibition task, "A Better World, A New Friend", a perfect Beaver carcass is required to be mailed to Ms. L. Hobbs.
- The Beaver Roping saddle available from the Trapper is arguably the best saddle in the game when it comes to health, and gives the following bonuses
- -26% HP core drain
- -20% Stamina core drain
- -50% Stamina drain
- +24 Stamina regeneration rate
- +2 to both speed and acceleration
Skin every species of animal in Story Mode.
Study every animal across all states in Story Mode.
- ↑ In-game description