Bob Crawford Sr. lives with his son Bob Crawford Jr. in Carmody Dell and is Seamus' cousin by marriage. Bob Crawford purchased a stolen stagecoach, which Seamus asks Hosea and Arthur to steal for him.
Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
- If the player decides to rob him at day: Hosea puts on a distraction for Crawford and his son, so that Arthur can steal items from the house and get the stagecoach. However, Crawford's son eventually hears some noise; soon afterward, Crawford and his son realize that the stagecoach has been stolen.
- If the player decides to rob him at night: Bob Crawford and his son are seen sleeping, and the player can steal items from the house. Meanwhile, Hosea works on stealing the stagecoach. Arthur meets him after clearing out the house and the two escape with the stagecoach, undetected throughout.
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Both Bob Crawford Sr. and his son can be killed, against the wishes of Seamus. Doing so will lower the player's Honor.
- After completing the mission, some of the citizens in Valentine can be heard talking about how Bob Crawford was robbed.
- After the mission, Bob Crawford can be seen at the ranch and will act hostile when the player approaches his ranch and asks them to leave. He will sometimes brandish a Carbine Repeater or a Cattleman Revolver at the player. If defused, he will mention having recently been robbed and that his son left him.
- His appearance does not change in 1907.
- While talking to Hosea Matthews, Bob Crawford Jr. states that his full name is Robert Crawford III, revealing his father's full name to be Robert Crawford II.