The Bollard Twins outfit is nearly identical to John Marston's standard Cowboy outfit; selecting this outfit adds a red bandana and chaps to Marston's model, signature elements of the Bollard Twins gang.
Wearing this outfit makes members of the Bollard Twins gang friendly towards Marston until provoked.
This is one of the nine outfits required for the 100% game completion statistic.
- Scrap 1: Search Thieves' Landing. (inside a chest, in the office of the warehouse by the pier)
- Scrap 2: Complete a Nightwatch job in MacFarlane's Ranch.
- Scrap 3: Win at Horseshoes in MacFarlane's Ranch.
- Scrap 4: Claim a Bollard Twins gang bounty alive.
- Scrap 5: Defend residents of Hennigan's Stead from the Bollard Twins gang.
- Scrap 6: Purchase at the tailor in Thieves' Landing. (normally costs $150)
- The chest required to unlock the first scrap can be looted during the mission "On Shaky's Ground".
- The opponents' difficulty level at Horseshoes depends on the amount of money the player wages. To make the objective easier, the player should wager one dollar.
- Tracking down the fifth scrap will allow to trigger a random encounter involving the Bollard Twins gang.
- If the player's honor is low enough, they will have a discount on the sixth scrap's price.
- Killing fellow gang members while wearing this outfit may cause a loss of Honor points. It's advised to wear a bandana while clearing Pike's Basin with this outfit.
- Occasionally, NPCs may make a negative remark towards the player when the outfit is worn, but they will not attack or harm the player.
Obtaining the Bollard Twins Outfit contributes toward acquisition of the following Achievement/Trophy:
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.