Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
The Braithwaite Manor is the mansion and former slave plantation of the Braithwaite Family, a wealthy Lemoyne dynasty. The manor is presumably as old as the Braithwaites themselves, dating back to 1779.
- In the manor itself, in the room east from Catherine Braithwaite's body, a lockbox can be found under the wall containing a gold bar (accessible only after Chapter 4 "Blood Feuds, Ancient and Modern").
- Inside the boathouse on a table is a Naval Compass. On a workbench next to a boat is the Cigarette Card for U. S. Frigate.
- In the center of the town is a clothesline with a table near it. Under the table is the Cigarette Card for Edith Corinne.
- A fishing cabin can be found southeast of the southern-most island in Flat Iron Lake. On a barrel behind the shack is Aged Pirate Rum. Southeast of here, just southeast of the small group of buildings near the shack, is Braithwaite's Secret.
- Northwest of the Manor, east from where the two largest islands almost connect, the Legendary Bluegill can be fished.
- In the cornfields to the south, a Scarecrow Derby Hat can be found on a scarecrow.
- The manor is an almost perfect recreation of both the Oak Alley Plantation and Whitney Plantation, two national historic landmarks and slavery museums in Louisiana, which is the real life equivalent to Lemoyne.
- The manor is also noted by many to have a striking resemblance to Candyland from Django Unchained, which was filmed at Whitney.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.