|“||Don't be shy partner! No such thing as a stranger here.||„|
|—Bray Aberdeen welcoming the player|
Events of Red Dead Online
The protagonist can encounter Bray and Tammy at their farm. They will be welcoming and act friendly towards them, even offering them some food.
Tammy then points out that the protagonist might be just the kind of person suited to help them out, and the siblings inform them of some people they want dead, who are going from Saint Denis to Van Horn by stagecoach.
They tell the protagonist to intercept their transport and bring them back to their farm, promising to pay them on their return.
Afterwards, Bray and Tammy can be found again at the Aberdeen Pig Farm, and will offer more coach holdups, paid killings, and horse/wagon theft missions to the player. Accepting their missions will decrease the player's honor.
Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
Bray is seen sitting on a chair on the porch of his home. When he sees Arthur/John, he immediately stands up and welcomes the player with open arms, before requesting that the player comes in to have dinner with he and his sister. The player politely declines, but Bray insists and continues to persuade the player to eat with them. If the player enters the home, Bray sits down at the table and asks that the player checks on his sister, who is upstairs getting ready.
If the player sits and eats with the two, they eventually offer the protagonist an alcoholic beverage, insisting that they need to loosen up and relax. If the player accepts, he will pass out only a few seconds later. Once this is done, Bray and Tammy steal the player's money.
Afterwards, the player wakes up in the middle of the surrounding forest in a ditch full of corpses. Henceforth, the player can return to the home, where he is met with shock and hostility from the siblings. After killing Bray and killing/subduing Tammy, the player can retrieve his stolen money from a safe.
On first impression, Bray is a kind and friendly man who invites travellers into his house for dinner. However, this is only an act to rob them. He also has an incestuous relationship with his sister and often flirts with her. Bray can be very aggressive and murderous, as he will not hesitate to pull out a Cattleman Revolver and attempt to kill the player when they return after being robbed. It is also implied that he and his sister killed their mother.
Bray is an obese, middle-aged man with a head of untidy brown hair. He wears nothing apart from dirty overalls.
Red Dead Online
- Coach Holdups
- Paid Killings
- Horse Thefts
- Wagon Thefts
- It is impossible to hogtie Bray, as his mass is too large for the player.
- If the player continually spies on Tammy while she is getting ready, Bray will become hostile and attack the player.
- It is heavily implied that he and his sister murdered their mother. If Tammy is tied up and placed in the shallow grave, she starts to panic and cry, apologizing to her mother.
- Additionally, in the house's bedroom, the player can find a bedside family picture depicting a boy, a girl, and their parents; the parents' eyes have been scratched out.
- If the player kills Bray, Tammy flies into a rage and attacks the player with a knife. Likewise, if the player kills Tammy, Bray becomes enraged and shoots at the player with a revolver.
- The player can encounter a camper, who mentions the siblings and how they offered him dinner.
- Judging by the date written on back of the Aberdeen family photograph, the siblings were likely born some time prior 1878.