Bray Aberdeen is a pig farmer who lives with his sister, Tammy in their childhood home; the Aberdeen Pig Farm. He presumably carries on an incestuous relationship with his sister, based on their intimate talks.
Events of Red Dead Online
|To be added.|
Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
Bray is seen sitting on a chair on the porch of his home. When he sees the player, he immediately stands up and welcomes the player with open arms. He requests that the player comes in to have dinner with he and his sister. The player declines, but Bray insists and attempts to persuade the player to eat with them. If the player enters the home, Bray sits down at the table and asks that the player checks on his sister, Tammy, who is upstairs getting ready.
If the player sits and eats with the two, they offer the player an alcoholic beverage, insisting that they need to loosen up and relax. If the player accepts, he will pass out only a number of seconds later. Once this is done, Bray tells his sister to steal the player's money.
Afterwards, the player wakes up in the middle of the surrounding forest in a ditch full of corpses. The player can then return to the home, where the siblings are shocked to see the player still alive. The player can then retrieve their money from a safe after killing the pair, who will be now be hostile.
Bray is an obese middle-aged man with a head of untidy, brown hair. He wears nothing apart from dirty overalls.
- It is not possible to hogtie Bray as he will fight off the rope.
- If the player continually spies on Tammy while she is getting ready, Bray will become hostile and attack the player.
- It is heavily implied that that he and his sister murdered their mother. If Tammy is tied up and placed in the shallow grave, she starts to panic and cry, apologizing to her mother.
- If the player kills Bray, Tammy flies into a rage and attacks the player with a knife.
- Likewise, if the player kills Tammy, Bray becomes enraged and shoots at the player with a rifle.