|Howdy, partner. It seems that the quality of the images used on this page ain't quite what we expected. |
You could definitely help out the wiki by uploading some.
If you're logged in, it'll get you some achievements going.
It is a small settlement that is named after the creek that runs southeast of Elysian Pool in Roanoke Ridge, across the Kamassa River. The settlement is made up of several small cabins near the shore of the river.
Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
After rescuing Lemuel, Arthur will bring him back to his friend Obediah Hinton, who lives at the creek. Arthur will later return, and find the settlement being ravaged by wild dogs. Arthur will kill the pack of wild dogs, and the inhabitants will venture out. An Indian will say that there is a curse on the village, and Arthur needs to break charms near the village to lift it. Arthur will destroy the charms, and come back. The Indian will then tell him that the river is poisoned, and he needs to investigate Elysian Pool. Arthur will investigate, and the Indian collapses the entrance, trapping him in. He will barely escape, and come back to the settlement to find the Indian telling them to sign something to lift the curse forever. Obediah, however, can read and asks him why he is signing over his land. The Indian grows angry at Obediah for not telling him that he can read. Arthur then stumbles into camp, and tricks the Indian into revealing that he poisoned the pool, foiling his scheme.
- To the southwest is a derelict wagon. Under this can be found chewing tobacco.
- There is a house to the north. Check inside the tree stump in the back to find hair tonic.
- A Pig Mask can be found hanging on the northeastern corner post of the slaughterhouse shed in the middle of the village.
- On a barrel on the front porch of the southeastern most house is the Cigarette Card for the Butcher Brothers.
- Moccasin Flower Orchids can be found scattered throughout the area.
- Follow the trail east and then north to come to the Roadside Brothel. Under the chair on the front porch is a Female Fertility Statue.
- South of the Roadside Brothel and across the trail is the Roanoke Ridge Van Horn Bone, sticking of the ground in a clearing.
- A pentagram appears underneath the burned down house during certain times at night.
- There is a man in Butchers creek that looks especially deformed who is usually seen playing the Banjo on his porch, the man is seemingly based on a real life person.