Caliban's Seat is a natural formation in Red Dead Redemption 2 in The Heartlands region of the New Hanover territory.
It lies south and slightly west of Valentine.
- At the top of the Seat is an abandoned camp with Valerian Root.
- To the east and slightly south is a dreamcatcher, almost to the railroad tracks.
- To the southeast of the camp is a Brush Fire, while south of this in the burned out camp is a lockbox containing a gold nugget, ground coffee, Miracle Tonic, and the Volatile Fire Bottle Pamphlet.
- There is a random person encounter just south of here, the person is being attacked by a Cougar.
- A fragment of the Jack Hall treasure map is located in Caliban's seat.
- Various posters and postcards of Caliban's Seat can be found across the map, suggesting it is a tourist attraction.
- The mission "Arcadia for Amateurs V" takes place just south of it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.