|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
Cattail Pond is a body of water in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online, in the Grizzlies West region of the Ambarino territory. Cattail Pond has Beartooth Beck flowing into it from the North. On the southern edge of Cattail Pond, Beartooth Beck continues flowing until it merges with the Dakota River. The pond is surrounded with Common Bulrush which is likely where the name "Cattail Pond" comes from. The fish in the pond include Perch, Rock Bass, Chain Pickerel
It is located just north of Wallace Overlook.
- The Legendary Bighorn Ram can be hunted northeast of Cattail Pond.
- This is a good place to hunt a Moose, which can frequently be found near the water.
- There is a chance that a Grizzly Bear will spawn in the field east of the pond where it will be defending a Deer carcass it's eating from a singular Gray Wolf by growling at it and standing on it's hind legs. It will most likely leave you alone if you do not go too close. This encounter is similar to the one you can have with another grizzly and a pack of wolves at Barrow Lagoon.
- To the southwest, there's a shack that you cannot enter.
- The cheat code, "I SEEK AND I FIND", can be found written inside the train tunnel below the pond.
- There is a Dreamcatcher a little to the northeast.