|Howdy, partner. It seems that the quality of the images used on this page ain't quite what we expected. |
You could definitely help out the wiki by uploading some.
If you're logged in, it'll get you some achievements going.
–Cesar Deguzman during a gunfight
Cesar is a soldier in the Mexican Army.
Red Dead Redemption
Cesar can often be seen patrolling Escalera, El Matadero, or El Presidio. However, if Marston has a bounty, Cesar will track him to multiple locations around Nuevo Paraiso. He can also be seen participating in Mexican Army firing squads, or participating in attacks on rebels.
|“||Buenas, señor Marston.||„|
|—Cesar Deguzman greeting the player|
|“||¿Quieres que te dispare, Marston?||„|
|—Cesar Deguzman when insulted|
|“||Carajo! Me estoy desangrando. Sálvame.||„|
|—Cesar Deguzman when injured|
|“||You need to relax.||„|
|—Cesar Deguzman at the end of The Demon Drink|
|“||Well done, now go to the General, he will want to thank you personally||„|
|—Cesar Deguzman during the first attempt at the Nosalida hideout|
|—Cesar Deguzman during gunfight|
- Cesar wears the uniform of a noncommissioned officer in the Mexican Army.
- If his hat is shot off, it will reveal an unusual hair style which looks somewhat like a comb-over.
- He helps Marston burn down the Rebel houses in the mission The Demon Drink. He remarks how beautiful the flames are, to which John replies "You truly are pathetic".
- After An Appointed Time, he can be found in areas such as Torquemada and El Matadero.
- In 'An Appointed Time', he is the driver of Allende's stagecoach.
- He can be found at the Nosalida hideout, fighting the Rebels.