Cigarette Cards are collectibles that can be found throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption 2.
For 100% game completion you only need to find one full set of 12 cards.
There are 12 Cigarette Card Sets, each one containing 12 cards, which equals 144 cards in total.
Collections and rewards
- First set (any): Vintage Civil War Handcuffs
- Prominent Americans Card Set: Eagle Feather x3 and $50
- World Champions Card Set: Valerian Root and $50
- Famous Gunslingers Card Set: Special Snake Oil and $50
- Artists, Writers, & Poets Card Set: Ginseng Elixir and $100
- Vistas of America Card Set: Gold Nugget and $100
- Gems of Beauty Card Set: Platinum Chain Necklace and $100
- Flora of America Card Set: Special Miracle Tonic and $50
- Fauna of America Card Set: Perfect Rabbit Pelt and $50
- Stars of the Stage Card Set: Small Jewelry Bag and $50
- Marvels of Travel Card Set: Aged Pirate Rum and $50
- Amazing Inventions Card Set: Volatile Dynamite and $100
- Horses Card Set: Special Horse Medicine and $50
- All sets: additional $200
If players simply wish to try their luck by purchasing or picking up packs of Premium Cigarettes, they can be purchased at the below locations:
- ps4 If you take a train to Riggs Station from anywhere and hijack it at the station, if you are in the train with blue walls inside, you can pick an infinite number of cigarette cards from the 2 packs in the cabinets of the first and last train cars with a safe inside (at the very front and the very end of the train). The only thing you need to do is close the cabinet doors after you pick up the cigarette cards and go to the other end of the train. The cigarette packs should reappear when you come back.
- Unlike most collectables in video games, there is not a set amount of cards on the world; while each set has 12 cards, it is possible to obtain any amount of duplicate cards, especially if one prefers to obtain them by purchasing premium cigarettes. Any unnecessary cards can be sold to any fence.
- Also unlike many collectables, the player doesn't have to collect all of them for 100% completion instead only one set is needed (however they will need to collect them all to complete