|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
|Howdy, partner. It seems that the quality of the images used on this page ain't quite what we expected. |
You could definitely help out the wiki by uploading some.
If you're logged in, it'll get you some achievements going.
It serves as the location of the camp during the third chapter of the game.
Clemens Point overlooks a relatively small bay surrounded by small islands to the west in Flat Iron Lake. To the north and northeast, the bay is enclosed by thick forest.
In the mission "A Fisher of Men", Agent Milton and his partner, Edgar Ross, confront Arthur while fishing with Jack, assuring them that if they hand in Dutch, the rest of the gang will be left alone. Dutch is informed of the event and suggests they move camp in order to make them harder to track.
Micah suggests that they move to Dewberry Creek, however the gang settles on Clemens Point instead, because of its remote location and easy access to natural resources.
- Horse Fence, to the west of the main buildings
- A small, ruined blue boat can be found on the southeast side of the point that has Aged Pirate Rum.
- Due south of the main buildings, on the south wall of the ruins, is the Cigarette Card for the Steam Locomotive.
- Northeast of the main buildings is a water tower between two railroad bridges. Ginseng Elixir can be found there.
- Confusingly, in the camp, there is a horse hitching post right next to Arthurs wagon that the player can't use but NPC's can