Known consumable items
Red Dead Redemption
- Medicine: Restores Marston's health.
- Apple: Refills your horse's stamina.
- Horse Pills: Refills and temporarily grants your horse limitless stamina.
- Bait: A jack-of-all trades animal bait, used by hunters to attract potential game.
- Chewing Tobacco: Refills the Dead Eye meter.
- Snake Oil: Refills the Dead Eye meter.
- Moonshine: Refills the Dead Eye meter and no Dead Eye is consumed for 10 seconds
- Vittles: Restores some of Marston's health (obtained by skinning animals after completing the Master Hunter challenges)
- Tonic: Restores some Dead Eye. (obtained by gathering plants after completing the Survivalist challenges)
- Mount Deeds: Permanent-use item that gives the player a new mount.
- Pardon Letters: Clears the player of all its crimes.
- Survivalist Map : Shows all nearby herbs on the map for 20 minutes. (40 minutes if reached Survivalist Rank 5)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.