Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
In 1899, Cooper and Lilly were confronted by Arthur Morgan for a debt the latter owes to Leopold Strauss, Morgan's associate. Cooper tried to defend Lilly but was knocked unconscious by Morgan, who then collected the money.
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- In Annabel's letter to Miriam Wegner, she states that she believes that Cooper is the cause of Lilly Millet's financial insatiability.
- Cooper can be killed before and after the mission.
- If the player kills him before initiating the mission, his body cannot be picked up nor looted.
- During the fight with Cooper the weapon wheel will be unavailable.
- When the player loots Cooper to collect the debt there will always be a witness who will try to report Arthur to the law.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.