Cotorra Springs is a hydrothermal formation in Red Dead Redemption 2 in the Grizzlies East region of the Ambarino territory.
It lies to the west of the Wapiti Indian Reservation and east of Whinyard Strait.
- Cotorra Springs is closely based on the geysers and geothermal pools found in Yellowstone National Park.
- Structures which resemble Inuksuks, built by the Inuit people, can be found here. However, these structures are absent from mainland USA in real life, and only exist north of the Arctic Circle.
- Near the furthest northern pool the Legendary Wolf can be hunted. Regular timber wolves also frequently spawn around the springs.
- The railroad tunnel underneath the springs has the following:
- At the west end of the tunnel players can find Ginseng Elixir.
- In the crashed train - which is very hard to reach - is a Valerian Root tonic and Aged Pirate Rum.
- A derailed yellow train carriage just to the west has a lockbox containing a large jewelry bag and money.
- Due south and almost to the Dakota River lies a small ledge just below one of the cliffs. The Grizzlies Dakota River Ledge Bone can be found here.
- Due east, a dreamcatcher can be found.
- Hamish Sinclair can be encountered here in Red Dead Online.