||Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
Cotorra Springs is a hydrothermal formation in Red Dead Redemption 2 in the Grizzlies East region of the Ambarino territory.
It lies to the west of the Wapiti Indian Reservation and east of Whinyard Strait.
- Near the furthest northern pool the Legendary Wolf can be hunted.
- At the west end of the tunnel players can find Ginseng Elixir.
- In the crashed train - which is very hard to reach - is a Valerian Root tonic and Aged Pirate Rum.
- A derailed yellow train carriage just to the west has a lockbox containing a large jewelry bag and money.
- Due south and almost to the Dakota River lies a small ledge just below one of the cliffs. The Grizzlies Dakota River Ledge Bone can be found here.
- Due east, a dreamcatcher can be found.
- Hamish can be encountered here in Red Dead Online.