Dear Uncle Tacitus is a mission in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Arthur boards the boat heading from Guarma back to the United States, and arrives in Van Horn Trading Post. He takes a hitched Hungarian Half-Bred on the street, and rides to Shady Belle to find out where the Van der Linde gang have gone. Upon arriving at Shady Belle, Arthur finds a letter in one of the first floor rooms written by "Caroline" (Sadie Adler), that tells Arthur to travel to Lakay, a small town north of Saint Denis. However, after Arthur reads the letter, Pinkertons arrive looking for any signs of the gang. Arthur manages to sneak past them or murder them and gets back on the horse and rides to Lakay.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Leave Shady Belle without being detected by the Pinkertons.
- Complete within 8 minutes.
- Once Arthur returns from Guarma his face will then look pale and have bags under his eyes, as his sickness progresses.
- Arthur will have around $450 dollars in his possession after returning from Guarma
- The player can skip most of this mission by heading straight for Lakay instead of going to Shady Belle.
- Bunter (optional) - Can be killed by Arthur during his exit from Shady Belle.
- Johns (optional) - Can be killed by Arthur during his exit from Shady Belle.
- Orly (optional) - Can be killed by Arthur during his exit from Shady Belle.
- Jenkins (optional) - Can be killed by Arthur during his exit from Shady Belle.