The main road to Del Lobo Rock runs through Riley's Charge and continues on up to a campsite. Standing at the campsite, the player can face south and will see an area to climb up on to the rock. After climbing to the top of the rock, a chest can be seen in the middle of the rock. The player can also look south while standing on the rock and see the entire Nuevo Paraíso region of Perdido.
Upon arriving at the end of the road, there will be a campsite. This area is the site of the treasure in the second Treasure Hunter Challenge.
- The following information only pertains to Red Dead Redemption 2.
- On the slope leading up to the eastern point is the Río Bravo Del Lobo Rock Bone.
- The Legendary Pronghorn can be hunted due west of the bone.
- To the northeast and just across the border into Cholla Springs is a house. The lockbox inside contains money, Opened Miracle Tonic, and a wedding ring.
- At the end of the road that leads to the campsite, there is a climbable large rock. At the top of the rock, there is a chest with some cash in it. This particular chest is unlike others found in the game, as the money given to the player varies depending on the player's honor at the time. If the player has the highest honor, they will receive $39, almost double that of a normal chest.
- Although the campfire is always lit, no one is ever seen here.
- The Del Lobo Gang found in Red Dead Redemption 2 are presumptively named after this location or vice versa. However, the exact connection is unknown.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.