Digby Haskins is a member of the Treasure Hunters gang.
Red Dead Redemption
Digby plays a small role in the mission "Man is Born Unto Trouble", in which he is seen lighting the fuse on a TNT barrel set on the mine cart tracks to prevent Marston from taking the Gatling Gun. He can also be seen racing during the mission "Liars, Cheats and Other Proud Americans".
In Undead Nightmare, Digby can be found defending Gaptooth Breach, where he is on the roof of one of the buildings. If Gaptooth Breach is saved and Digby survives, he will congregate with the other survivors near the main building.
|“||Hey! Oh it's you.||„|
|—Digby Haskins when bumped into with high Fame|
|“||Watch it, mister.||„|
|—Digby Haskins when bumped into|
- Digby is one of the few treasure hunters who is not a bounty target.
- He looks similar in shape with Stanley Mund, a fellow member.
- He has a tattoo on his left forearm of a crossed pickaxe and sledgehammer denoting his dedication to mining.
- He may be related to Randy Haskins, a civilian that can be found outside the General Store in Manzanita Post.
- Digby can sometimes be difficult to kill with a single headshot when he is facing away from the player, as his mining cap often catches the bullet even when the player’s aim looks as if to assuredly strike the back of Digby’s head. This is particularly noticeable during the Irish Mission ‘Man Is Born Unto Trouble’, during which Digby turns his back and retreats from the player to cover when encountered in the room where the Funny Man is held hostage during the second segment of his Stranger Mission by the same name.
|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.