Dinosaur Bones are collectibles that can be found all across the map in Red Dead Redemption 2.
There are a total of 30 different bones scattered across the map, and the player needs to find at least one of the bones to achieve 100% game completion.
- North of Valentine at the Dakota River on a rock cliff.
- In the "I" of "Ambarino" caught in the red rocky outcrop near the top of the hill.
- South of Cotorra Springs on a small ledge just below the top of the cliff.
- South of the Fairvale Shanty on a grassy hill.
- In the "S" of the "East" from Grizzlies East on the ridgeline.
- West of Dewberry Creek in the open.
- South of Dewberry Creek in the open.
- At the bottom of the well underneath the Oil Derrick.
- South of the Cumberland Falls between the two parallel roadways at the base of the rock cliff.
- North of the "O" from the letter "Hanover" in the South of the cabin.
- South of the "C" of "Cumberland Forest" at the top of a cliff.
- On a small rocky plateau in the South of the railway bridge between Roanoke Ridge and Grizzlies East.
- Next to a stone spike at the top of the rock cliff southwest of Bacchus Station.
- On a cliff that overlooks the path from Annesburg heading towards the Brandywine Drop waterfall.
- On the intermediate level of the cliffs on the west side of Kamassa River in the North of the Elysian Pool.
- South of the Roadside Brothel at the edge of a clearing.
- Northwest of Valentine at the Dakota River at the top of a cliff, close to the edge.
- Follow the bed of the dried-up river adjacent to the oil derrick near the top of the hill.
- Inside a cave northwest of Wallace Station.
- Between the "W" and "E" of the letter "West" on a grassy hill.
- On rocky terrain, about halfway up Mount Shann, where the path winds in an approximate "S" shape.
- North of Cholla Springs inside a small rock wall at the base of a hill (close to Rattlesnake Hollow).
- South of the "B" of "Rio Bravo" on the big rock plateau overlooking Fort Mercer.
- On the slightly elevated plateau at the west end of the canyon of Hennigan's Stead.
- Above the river shore, to the North of the small islet in the San Luis River.
- On a small slope near the eastern trip of Del Lobo Rock.
- On a small hill southwest of Jorge's Gap, partly hidden by bushes.
- Slightly west to the "G" of "Ridge" from Gaptooth Ridge at the top of a cliff overlooking the canyon.
- South of the "L" of Tumbleweed at the southeast edge of the plateau overlooking the town.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.