- Gang camp - availability varies
- Emerald Ranch - Draw, $1.00 buy-in
- Saint Denis - All Fives, $1.50 buy-in
- Blackwater - All Threes, $2.00 buy-in
How to play
The goal is to empty your hand of dominoes first. It is done by placing dominoes with matching pips together. If a domino cannot be played, the player must draw from the "boneyard" until a playable domino is drawn. The first person to run out, wins.
- Player with highest double goes first.
- Place matching dominoes end-to-end.
- If the player cannot play a domino, he must draw from the boneyard until he can play.
- First player to run out of dominoes, wins the round.
- The losers remaining dominoes are added up and given to the winner as points.
- Draw Dominoes: points are awarded at the end of a round only, from the losing players hands. Target score: 60
- All Fives: points are also awarded when the total of pips at each open end of the chain is a multiple of 5. Target score: 100
- All Threes: points are also awarded when the total of pips at each open end of the chain is a multiple of 3. Target score: 90
The following Trophies/Achievements can be acquired through playing the various gambling mini games in Red Dead Redemption 2:
Play all mini games.