The Donkey is a species of animal found in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Smaller and slower than a horse. It is a mountable and hitchable animal but cannot be saddled or bonded with.
Donkeys can be sold at the Horse Fence.
- Donkeys are found in Rhodes in Lemoyne, at Flatneck Station in New Hanover, and at the Watson's Cabin in northern Big Valley in West Elizabeth.
- They can also be rarely found ridden around New Austin.
- Donkeys sell for 4 cents at the horse fence.
- Donkeys can’t be stabled (taken to a Horse Stable).
- The Donkey’s health core always displays as a red heart, which normally represents a depleted Health Core.
- It is possible to hitch a donkey at camp and save it as a temporary unbonded horse.
Study every animal across all states in Story Mode.