|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
Red Dead Redemption 2
Upon entry into the store itself, the player will have the opportunity to buy a great variety of clothes; some exclusive to the area while others are more commonly spread out across the various stores and tailors on the map.
Red Dead Redemption
- The only thing Kretzschmar has for sale is the final scrap for the U.S. Army Uniform making his shop virtually useless for the vast majority of the game except as a place to sell skins and other items. He also sells a scrap for the PS3-exclusive Walton's Gang Outfit, but that is also available at the tailor in Thieves' Landing.
- He has a strange quirk, possibly a glitch. When you attack him and pull your gun out, he will start shooting at you, causing him to be shot by the law. However, it takes about 50 shots for him to die. He shares this glitch with Herbert Moon, the shopkeeper in Armadillo, Jeb Murphy, the gunsmith in Armadillo, and Alejandro Duarte, the gunsmith in Escalera.
- During Undead Nightmare, his shop is occupied temporarily by Mordecai Robbard's niece, and he is nowhere to be found, implying he either fled Blackwater or succumbed to the Undead.
- His last name is German, suggesting he is German or of Germanic descent.
- Kretzschmar shares a character head with Floyd Brogles, Archie Nevers, Lewis Pickering, Lewis Shelton, Vernon Cherry, Felix Middleton, Randall Forrester, Alvin McCready, and Ernest Seahorn.
- In the third official trailer for Red Dead Redemption II, a short scene takes place on the docks of Blackwater, and Kretzschmar's shop can be seen in the background with his name on the building, confirming that he made a return in the second game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.