Emerald Ranch is a settlement in Red Dead Redemption 2 in The Heartlands region of the New Hanover territory.
- Post Office
- Wagon Fence
- Dominoes can be played at the Post Office.
- Under a bench at the train station is the Cigarette Card for the Black Mangrove.
- On the shelf on the front porch of a house in the north-central part of the ranch is the Cigarette Card for Pugilist - Theobaud Getzin.
- The stables to the northwest has a workbench, on which is found the Cigarette Card for the Goat Carriage.
- On the windmill tower platform is the Cigarette Card for Chicago, next to a bottle of Valerian Root.
- Lilly Millet resided at Emerald Ranch when Arthur came to collect her dept money, resulting in a fistfight with her boyfriend Cooper.
- There is a grave for a man named Joshua Burgess in between the abandoned saloon and general store. This man is believed to be the ex-lover of Miriam Wegner, the daughter of ranch owner Eugene Wegner.