Located on the south-western tip of New Hanover, it lies on the train tracks that lead to Riggs Station. It can be found be easily found by navigating along the train tracks either south from Valentine, heading west at the fork, or by heading straight south from Riggs Station across the bridge that connects New Hanover with West Elizabeth.
Despite the fact that it is a train station, it does not have a station clerk. This means that the player can't buy train tickets and pay off bounties at this station.
- Poker can be played here.
- At the train station on a barrel is the Cigarette Card for Tall Trees.
- The Cigarette Card for the Río Bravo can be found on the windmill tower's platform.
- To the far east, almost to the road that runs by the Dakota River, is a tree on the edge of a cliff. At the base of the tree is Ginseng Elixir.
- Northeast of the elixir is a dreamcatcher.
- The Boy can be encountered here in Red Dead Online.