|Howdy, partner. It seems that the quality of the images used on this page ain't quite what we expected. |
You could definitely help out the wiki by uploading some.
If you're logged in, it'll get you some achievements going.
“Oh, I'm so scared. You got me peein' in my pants.”
Fletch is a member of the Treasure Hunters gang.
|“||Ha ha, eat this!||„|
- Fletch's character model is available in the Outfitter under the name Harvard Coskie.
- He does not appear as a bounty target.
- If the Liars and Cheats DLC pack is downloaded, Fletch will appear at the Cueva Seca and The Scratching Post gang hideouts.
- Fletch has an enormous bald spot on the right side of his head due to several parallel scars running across his scalp. It is unknown what caused this wound.
- Fletch has been known to have a tough head and often shrugs off a single headshot without dying.
- In multiplayer, he is sometimes called "The Sniper" due to his presence on the ridges surrounding the mining camp and the possession of a Springfield Rifle. He has a higher accuracy than other members of his gang from this point.
- Fletch, Stanley Mund, and Wade Bassett are the only members of the Treasure Hunter Gang who cannot be encountered in Gaptooth Breach hideout in singleplayer, except in some of the story missions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.