How do I get the War Horse?
I've purchased it and downloaded it but there seems to be no information on how to obtain it in the game. Is it just for multiplayer or single player as well?
- Okay, here goes:
- Single Player - Open your satchel and check for Horse Deeds. One of them should be for the War Horse, use it and it's now your faithful steed.
- Multiplayer - The only place the War Horse appears is at the end of the Outlaws to the End Co-Op mission "The Kidnapped Girl". You can ride it for a short time, and if you're inclined you can try the trick where you leave Co-op for Free Roam while riding the horse (don't kill all the guys in Ridgewood Farm) and then you'll have it with you in Free Roam. Well, until someone kills it...
- Did that help?
- - JackFrost23 20:33, April 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Duh, now I feel dumb, but yes its in my satchel. Thanks alot Jack, appreciated the help
- Not a prob. ;)
- -JackFrost23 21:28, April 18, 2011 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.