In appearance, Frederick Littlefield wears the standard uniform for an American soldier from 1911 with special modifications. He has a belt buckle, a bandolier, a pistol holster, and a campaign hat that is a darker drab color. In addition, he wears dark blue navy leggings instead of sand coloured Army ones.
- "I can be real mean, if you know what I mean."
- "I'm a walking buffalo riot."
- "I'm looking to pistol whip somethin' or somebody."
- "Don't get me all red-eyed now."
- "You best go home and lock the door so I won't getcha."
- "I've been sharpening my hope for the right woman."
- "General Sanchez is scared of me; you better be too."
- "I'm gonna be a bad dream for y'all."
- "You pray you don't get in my way."
- "They call me the white Allende."
- "I'm a soldier, so I know how to kill."
- The patches on Frederick's arm shows that he is a Corporal.
- Frederick and Stephen Paul are the only U.S. soldiers with bandoliers.
- Littlefield, like many other U.S Army characters, wears an older pattern of belt buckle.
- Frederick wears special gloves and he is standing next to dynamite boxes, possibly signifying that Frederick is some sort of explosives expert.