Red Dead Redemption
As with the other entry points into Mexico, Frontera Bridge is in disrepair during the New Austin chapter. However, unlike the others, it remains incomplete for a short while even when the player has gained access to Mexico.
- Interestingly, as with all the other New Austin crossings, the signs say "Entering Mexico" in America and "Leaving Mexico" in Mexico. The sign should logically say "Entering United States".
- If the player stands underneath the bridge support on the Punta Orgullo side, New Austin music will play, but the game registers the player being in Mexico.
- It is the only railway crossing that doesn't have a pedestrian walkway of some form.
- It is advised to not run a horse down this crossing at full speed, due in part to the curve making it difficult to stay in the center and the small width of the bridge.
- Underneath the bridge on the Nuevo Paraíso side, there is a small abandoned campsite with a chest containing $15-$25.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.