Red Dead Redemption
As with the other entry points into Mexico, Frontera Bridge is in disrepair during the New Austin chapter. However, unlike the others, it remains incomplete for a short while even when the player has gained access to Mexico.
- Interestingly, as with all the other New Austin crossings, the signs say "Entering Mexico" in America and "Leaving Mexico" in Mexico. The sign should logically say "Entering United States".
- If the player stands underneath the bridge support on the Punta Orgullo side, New Austin music will play, but the game registers the player being in Mexico.
- It is the only railway crossing that doesn't have a pedestrian walkway of some form.
- It is advised to not run a horse down this crossing at full speed, due in part to the curve making it difficult to stay in the center and the small width of the bridge.
- Underneath the bridge on the Nuevo Paraíso side, there is a small abandoned campsite with a chest containing $15-$25.
- Jeremy Gill in Red Dead Redemption 2 references Frontera Bridge in Fisher of Fish II, despite not being built yet. This may point that Nuevo Paraiso was to be accessible at some point in development.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.