Hell Hath No Fury is a mission in Red Dead Redemption 2.
The gang meet Hercule at the fortress of Cinco Torres, and prepare to clear the waters around the island so they can safely depart for America.
Arthur arrives at the fortress to finds the gang arguing with Hercule over the boat he promised them. Hercule tells them they can't leave yet because Alberto Fussar has ordered a ship from Cuba to come and attack. Immediately after this, Hercule and the gang are told to get on the roof quickly, and they spot a large warship just offshore.
The group get in cover and fire at the mass of soldiers who are running up the beach. Arthur helps Hercule get a cannon into place so they can destroy the warship, which they do. However, the castle is breached, and the gang head to the ground to clear out the other men. Afterwards, more men begin to row in on boats, but they are killed. Arthur is told to meet the gang at the boat, so they can prepare to head home.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Prevent 4 boats from reaching the shore.
- Destroy the naval ship without missing a shot.
- Complete with at least 70% accuracy.
- Numerous Cuban soldiers.
- Unknown amount of Cuban naval crewmen on killed on the ship.
- As a result of his Tuberculosis progressing, Arthur's wellbeing will become “Unwell” in the Player menu after this mission, with his cores draining 5% more than usual.