|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
While walking in Saint Denis, Arthur encounters a monk named Dorkins. Dorkins asks Arthur to donate money to the church, and he can either agree to donate or refuse. Dorkins will then ask him to go to the local fence, who he believes is illegally trafficking children from the Spanish isles.
Arthur enters the store and the owner greets him. Arthur can intimidate the shop owner until he reveals where the children are located. However, this will reduce the chance of getting the gold medal for the mission.
Alternatively, the player can use can Eagle Eye which will lead you to the bookcase or head over to the bookcase where Arthur will notice the scratch marks on the wooden floor. The shop owner will get nervous when the player heads to the bookcase and when the player opens the door the shop owner will run away.
Arthur finds two kids chained against the wall, then frees the two children, who address in Spanish how grateful they are for his helping them, and brings them back to Dorkins, who offers him the option of taking money from the donation bowl for his payment. Arthur can either leave the money, or tell Dorkins to save it for someone in need.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Find the captives without threatening the store owner.
- Complete within 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
- The player can open the cash register and can give the money to the two children, this will raise the player's honor. However, if the shopkeeper is robbed before freeing the children, the player will lose honor and will be unable to give them the money.
- Along with "Brothers and Sisters, One and All", this is the only Stranger mission of the two where the player can get a Gold Medal on completing the list of objectives.
- During this mission, Brother Dorkins tells Arthur, "You have it in you, I can tell," a line that the latter remembers during "A Fork in the Road" if his Honor is high.
Completing this Honor/Stranger story mission strand is associated with these trophies/achievements:
Reach maximum or minimum Honor level.
Complete 10 Stranger mission strands.
LENDING A HAND
Complete all optional Honor story missions.
Earn 70 Gold Medals in Story missions.
Attain 100% Completion.