|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
The three make their way to the south side of Braithwaite Manor, where they a stopped by a guard. John lies that the group are there to make a large investment in the stables, which convinces the guard to allow them access to the grounds.
At the stable, Arthur approaches the stablehand and questions him about the valuable horses. At first, the groom pretends to be confused, acting as if he does not know about the horses. However, Arthur persuades the stableman and he agrees to escort the trio to them.
The stablehand speaks about the horses, detailing their names and history. During his speech, Arthur quietly grabs the groom, wraps his arms around his throat and strangles the stablehand to his death.
The three equip their bandanas while Javier tethers the three horses together, mounting the one at the front.
With John leading the way and Arthur bringing up the rear, the group fights their way out of the grounds. One of the stallions manages to break the tether and escape, but Arthur is quick to lasso it back.
The three traverse the open fields of Scarlett Meadows as they make their way to meet with a horse fence named Clay Davies at Clemens Cove. The trio sells the prized steeds for only $700, less than a quarter of the amount of money they were promised.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Kill the stable hand showing you the horses.
- Catch the stallion within 10 seconds.
- Get 5 headshots.
- Braithwaite Manor stablehand - strangled to death by Arthur Morgan.
- Numerous Braithwaite guards - shot and killed by Arthur, John and Javier.
- When talking to Tavish Gray, Arthur mentions that they met his son, the sheriff, referring to Leigh Gray. This cannot be true, however, as Beau Gray mentions that the two are brothers, not father and son. This is most likely a developer oversight.