|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
With only a small shack and a well outside, this location does not have too much to offer.
The cabin here has either been abandoned or is not well-kept by its owner: the grounds are unkempt and overgrown, and the house itself is dirty and derelict. The shutters are broken, its wooden walls have rotted and the building is covered in moss and weeds. A tiny veranda sits outside and - instead of a fence or railing - it has a rope hanging around waist-height tied around the pillars.
Inside, a bed, furnace, table and shelves can be found. Other clutter, such as lobster traps, bear traps, washing boards, food and clothes are scattered around the small room, which suggests the house is still occupied.
A well stands a few metres in front of the shack, and other objects - such as firewood, boxes, barrels and planks of wood - lie scattered around the property. An abundance of thick vegetation surrounds the area, with trees, bushes, tall grass and shrubs strewn around the vicinity.
- On the well outside the shack is the Cigarette Card for Greco-Roman Wrestler - Percy Wood; a bottle of Moonshine sits beside this.
- Close by to the southwest, Moccasin Flower Orchids can be found.
- Further to the southwest near the river, the Legendary Beaver can be hunted.
- An abandoned wagon is located due south across the road. Just west of this a lockbox can be found under a log that contains a large jewelry bag and money.
- Inside the shack, a pack of cigarettes can be found on a barrel.
- Opened Kentucky Bourbon can be found on a table inside.