||When you're the main store in town, people tend to depend on you.
Jacob Worth is a minor character featured in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online.
Worths General Store in Valentine was originally run by his father, until he was killed inside the very store, leaving it to his son. Jacob has run the establishment ever since.
Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
In the mission "Polite Society, Valentine Style", Arthur and Uncle visit Worth's store to buy supplies.
Jacob also appears in the mission "Americans at Rest", where he watches the fight between Tommy and Arthur.
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Jacob's appearance in 1899 is the same as it is in 1907. This makes him one of several characters to not visibly age in between the main storyline and the epilogue.
- It is mentioned by Valentine's Gunsmith, R.L. Dalton, that Jacob is a good friend of his, however, he is the worst Poker player he has ever seen.
- Worth claims to have climbed Citadel Rock many times in his youth, but the climb became more difficult as he aged.
- He claims that he might move out west and quit Valentine.
- He claims to have children if the player robs his store.
Jacob Worth watching the fight between Arthur and Tommy during the mission "Americans at Rest"