Jenny Kirk joined the Van der Linde gang at some point prior to 1899 when they found her abandoned on the side of the road. According to Arthur Morgan and Hosea Matthews, fellow member and recent recruit Lenny Summers developed an attraction towards her, although they both agreed she probably wouldn't have been a good match for Lenny.
Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
A botched ferry robbery in 1899 resulted in Jenny being wounded during the ensuing shootout. The gang decided to flee to the abandoned mining town of Colter in Grizzlies West, Ambarino to escape the law, but Jenny succumbed to her injuries and died before the gang reached their destination.
Jenny's death was soon followed by Davey Callander's, and the two were buried. Jenny was buried north of Colter around the area of Spider Gorge. The player can locate her grave and pay respects to their fallen gang member.
- A drawing of Jenny can be found in Arthur's journal.
- It is possible she was Scottish, or at least had Scottish heritage, due to her surname being Kirk.
- In dialogue, Micah Bell claims that Jenny slept with him during the gang's camp-out near Blackwater. He describes her as a "dirty little thing" and ponders that she "could’ve been carrying Micah Bell the Fourth".
- According to Karen, Jenny and Javier Escuella were close friends.
- According to Abigail, Jenny loved to play dominoes.