Jim Milton Rides, Again? is a mission in Red Dead Redemption 2.
During the night, the Laramie Gang conducts a raid on the ranch, setting fire to stables and buildings and stealing cattle. Mr. Geddes asks John, Tom and Abe to get his cattle back. John mounts his horse with his guns and rides for Hanging Dog Ranch, the base of the gang.
At the ranch, a shootout commences with John and others killing the raiders. John later heads into the barn, where he is ambushed by the leader of the gang, but John subdues him and kills him with his own weapon. He then heads back for Pronghorn Ranch, where he is thanked by David Geddes. When he returns to his house, however, Abigail is angry at him for getting involved, to which John asserts that he had no choice and was simply doing his job. If the mission was completed before "Fatherhood, For Idiots", John has a flashback of Arthur giving him advice the next morning.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Get 10 kills while dual wielding sidearms.
- Get 15 headshots.
- Complete the mission without taking any health items.
- Laramie gang leader - Killed by John Marston.
- Members of the Laramie Gang - Killed by John, Tom Dickens, and Abe.
- Mr. Tolbert - Killed off-screen by the Laramie Gang.
- John does his famous pose that is shown on the cover of Red Dead Redemption before killing the Laramie leader.
- The title is extremely similar to the Red Read Redemption mission, "Landon Ricketts Rides Again".
- The default hat that John wears during this mission is Arthur's hat.
- When John checks the Cattleman Revolver, the gun is incorrectly depicted with a swing-out cylinder.
- If "Fatherhood, For Idiots" wasn't completed before this mission, the line John remembers from Arthur is taken from "The Sheep and the Goats".
- It is possible to save Mr. Tolbert if the player is fast enough to kill the Laramies before they take him out. If this is done he will just be standing there motionless.