Along with Jose Rodriguez, he is one of the two playable Miscellaneous Mexicans in the Mexican Army. Vargas is a typically untidily-dressed Mexican soldier, with his shirt hanging open and a dirty red vest underneath.
- "¿Me da de cara con estos pinches idiotas?-(Im facing with these fucking idiots?)"
- "¡Aqui estoy! Quien quiere pelear conmigo, cobardes!-(Here I am! Who wants to fight me, cowards!)"
- "¡Carajo!, ¿qué cara de culo que tienes?-(Fuck! what you got, arse face?)"
- "¡Son todos unos bichos asquerosos!-(They're all filthy vermin!)"
- "Idiota ignorante, ¡como me das asco!-(Ignorant idiot, you disgust me!)"
- "Bicho insignificante. ¿Te atreves a confrontarme o qué?-(Insignificant vermin, you dare confront me or what?)"
- "¡Mira que cara de bicho tienen estos idiotas!-(Look at that face, these idiots are vermin!)"
- "¡Mira que asquerosos son estos imbéciles!-(Look at how filty these morons are!)"
- "Cobardes, a ver quién se atreve a confrontarme.-(Cowards, to see who dares to confront)"
- Juan wears an American Army shirt.
- He is the only multiplayer character with a rifle/shotgun holster.
- He uses the same character model as Carlitos Borrego.
|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.