|Red Dead Redemption:|
achievement and trophy
|Description||Fight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.|
|Gamer Score||10 gamerscore|
|Trophy Type||Bronze bronze|
|Downloadable content||Undead Nightmare|
- One way to acquire this achievement is to go to the Land Grab Post in Blackwater as the only way to attack the player is through the alleyway and there is also the option of hiding on the roof. However, other players can still throw Dynamite or Fire Bottles over the buildings.
- This is one of the hardest achievements/trophies to obtain, due to the fact that the player must kill eight separate opponents while remaining in control of the land. This means that the Free Roam session must have at least eight other players outside of the player's posse, who choose to challenge the Land Grab.
- This is the only Undead Nightmare trophy that has absolutely nothing to do with the Undead.
- When in a Posse, one member cannot claim the land until the fellow posse member who has currently claimed the land dies or leaves the area.
- Winning the Land Grab is not a requirement for this trophy/achievement.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.