- "You're so bad it’s raining scorpions."
- "You missed your train; the circus left town this morning."
- "You're getting all spiky, like a cactus flower."
- "Don't get your dander in an uproar."
- "I saw you on the cover of a dime novel."
- "I can see your britches hanging out."
- "Are those knickerbockers?"
- "You really stuck your foot into a tarantula hole this time."
- "You're gonna need an extra set of eyes for this."
- "Didn't I see you peddling some quack remedy last month?"
- "Just stop it with the whole 'manly ways' business."
- "Did some wasp lay eggs in your gut?"
- He uses the same character model as Alfie Scruggs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.