|“||A Creole settlement deep in the swamp. The tight-knit, self-sufficient community are known to be experts in all matters of the swamp, and the mysterious inhabitants are often hired as guides and trackers.||„|
It lies northwest of Lakay and is a small tight-knit Creole settlement, and has a Bait & Tackle Shop. Besides the bait shop, a few other small houses sit in this humble fishing village.
- Gator Eggs can be found due north, almost to the Kamassa River.
- Under the bridge to the northwest is a lockbox containing Bitters and money. The lockbox is on the western side of the river.
- On the back of the fishing boat at the western dock is the Cigarette Card for the Grouper. Note this can only be obtained after accepting the "Smoking and Other Hobbies" mission.
- Southwest of the Bait & Tackle Shop is a railing near the shack. Opposite two wagon wheels is the Cigarette Card for President Hardin.
- There is a crate of unlimited beer on the northern peer.
- Due south of Lagras near the road the Legendary Bullgator can be hunted. It is featured in the "Country Pursuits" mission.
- Searching the surrounding areas to the southeast, including the islands, can yield Gator Eggs, Rat Tail Orchid, Acuna's Star Orchid, and Queen's Orchid.
- Sometimes a man will spawn with the Plantation Gambler's hat, which the player can steal and can be in stored in wardrobe under stolen hats.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.