This is a simple shack on the southwestern shore of Lake Don Julio.
The cabin has a small porch at the front of the building, and a smaller shack on the right-hand side of the shack. It is made primarily of wood, bar the roof of the main section, which is tiled. To the east of the house is a small outhouse.
Littered around the property are various items that would be expected to be found around a cabin, such as crates, boxes, barrels, planks of wood, wagons and piles of firewood. A few meters in front of the house sits a little, empty chicken coop; a few meters east of this lies an upturned wooden boat. The area is encircled by a stone wall.
Red Dead Online
James Langton can be found here and give missions to the Red Dead Online protagonist.
Red Dead Redemption
Three years later in 1914, Jack Marston can find the house being occupied by Emily Ross, the wife of Edgar Ross. She tells Jack that Ross is duck hunting on the coast of Mexico with his brother. However, the cabin is unoccupied at all other times outside of this mission.
- The following information only pertains to Red Dead Redemption 2.
- On the cupboard there is a Canned Salmon.
- The book True Tales of Frank Heck, No. 102 can be found on the bedside table.
- The cheat code "EAT OF KNOWLEDGE", which unlocks all Crafting Recipes is written above the doorway, inside the house.
- Although this location is marked on the map in Red Dead Redemption 2, it is not marked on the map of Red Dead Redemption.