Lake Isabella is a body of water in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online in the Grizzlies West region of the Ambarino territory. It can be found to the west in Grizzlies West, fed by Deadboot Creek.
Lake Isabella is located in the western part of Grizzlies West and is the largest lake in the entire state. Spider Gorge, which originated in the north, flows into the lake, while the river Beartooth Beck is located on the east side of Lake Isabella.
- Lake Isabella may be based off of Flathead Lake in western Montana. Besides both being in the far western parts of their respective mountain ranges (Rockies & Grizzlies), they both share a similar shape
- The Legendary Sockeye Salmon can be fished from its eastern shore.
- The Legendary White Bison can be hunted due north of the island on the shore.
- A white Arabian can be found on the western shore.
- Near the northwest shore is a cart under a rock overhang. Within is a lockbox containing Cobalt Petrified Wood and money.
- Slightly northwest and almost to the coast is the Snowfield Shack.