|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
Lake Isabella is a body of water in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online in the Grizzlies West region of the Ambarino territory. It can be found to the west in Grizzlies West, fed by Deadboot Creek.
- Lake Isabella may be based off of Flathead Lake in western Montana. Besides both being in the far western parts of their respective mountain ranges (Rockies & Grizzlies), they both share a similar shape
- The Legendary Sockeye Salmon can be fished from its eastern shore.
- The Legendary White Bison can be hunted due north of the island on the shore.
- A white Arabian can be found on the western shore.
- Near the northwest shore is a cart under a rock overhang. Within is a lockbox containing Cobalt Petrified Wood and money.
- Slightly northwest and almost to the coast is the Snowfield Shack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.