The Legendary Giaguaro Panther is a species of animal found in Red Dead Redemption 2.
The Legendary Giaguaro Panther is endemic to the south of Scarlett Meadows, in Lemoyne. This panther is easily recognized by its short maroon hair with black markings, and the numerous scars on its body. As a carnivore, it preys on deer, goats, and wild boars. Long-range weapons like a rifle, or a Bow with Poison Arrows, are considered to be best to take down this temperamental animal.
Killing this animal will give you the opportunity to craft a rare Panther's Eye Trinket, the Legendary Panther Cloak, and the Legendary Panther Range Gloves.
Master Hunter Rank 9 is required for the Giaguaro Panther to spawn.
Finding and killing it will complete Master Hunter Rank 10.
- According to the Compendium, a Bow with a Poison Arrow are the best weapon for hunting Legendary Panther. However, Legendary animals always give a clean pelt or skin, so any weapons can be used.
- It is highly advised to use a powerful and faster firing weapon - such as a repeater with explosive or high velocity ammo. It is significantly more tricky to see, track, and kill the Giaguaro Panther than other Legendary Animals. It will not be waiting out in the open but will actively track and attack players, and can kill players in a single attack.
- Players also should fill up the Dead-eye gauge before starting hunting. Its ability to slow down time is very useful against the fast and agile Giaguaro Panther.
|Legendary Panther Cloak||$45.00||Legendary Panther Pelt|
|Legendary Panther Range Gloves||$30.00||Legendary Panther Pelt, Perfect Gila Monster Skin|
|Panther's Eye Trinket||$24.50||Legendary Panther Eye||Dead Eye||Lowers drain speed of Dead Eye bar by 10% for three seconds|
Attain 100% completion.
- Giaguaro is an Italian word that means "jaguar".
- The Trapper mispronounces its name when talking randomly to the player at his shop. He pronounces it "Gee-a-goo-ro", when actually it is more alike to the pronouncing of "jaguar" ending with a strong "o", indeed.