|Developer(s)|| Rockstar San Diego|
|Release Date|| North America: August 10, 2010|
Europe: August 10, 2010
|Platform(s)|| ps3 PS3|
xbox360 Xbox 360
|Price|| $9.99\£7.99 (PlayStation Network)|
800 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE)
|Genre(s)||Sandbox, Third-person shooter, action-adventure|
|Rating(s)|| BBFC: rated 18|
ESRB: rated "Mature"
OFLC: rated "MA15+ Restricted"
|This article was a featured article for the site in August 2010.|
The Legends and Killers Pack is a piece of downloadable content for Red Dead Redemption. It was released on August 10th, 2010.
The pack includes :
- 9 New Multiplayer map locations
- 8 New Multiplayer playable characters from Red Dead Revolver
- 10 New Achievements/Trophies
- A new projectile weapon: the Tomahawk, with corresponding Challenges for single player and multiplayer.
Eurogamer gave the DLC a 6/10, stating "An expensive indulgence, Legends and Killers undoubtedly improves the multiplayer in terms of variety, but that's just not enough to make it essential." The Itailan version of the website awarded the DLC with the same score, stating "This DLC is a little too small, compared to other additional contents from Rockstar. Forget the huge DLC for GTA: this time we have few maps, few characters from the previous Red Dead and one single new weapon. It's not enough for a 10 Euro purchase, unless you are addicted to the multiplayer of RDR."
- ↑ http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/red-dead-redemption-legends-killers/critic-reviews
- ↑ http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/red-dead-redemption-legends-killers/critic-reviews