| Red Dead Redemption:|
Liars and Cheats
achievement and trophy
Legion of Boom
|Description||Get a triple kill while on the attacking team in Stronghold.|
|Gamer Score||5 gamerscore|
|Trophy Type||Bronze bronze|
|Downloadable content||Liars and Cheats|
"Get a triple kill while on the attacking team in Stronghold."
- The defending team will most likely be around the objective points. Use dynamite and find a group of three. Throw the dynamite to get the trophy/achievement.
- Escalera is a really good Stronghold map for this. The first flag tends to have big crowds very close to it, so chuck some dynamite and hope.
- When on the attacking team at Fort Mercer, the third flag has cannons, so once it has been taken over let the cannons fly into the fort. If there are a fair amount of people on the defending team it should be no problem to kill three of them at the same time.
- Killing teammates does not count towards this achievement. Friendly fire is especially common with the cannons at Fort Mercer, so keep track of the location and motion of teammates before shooting. Try to aim at areas around the periphery of the courtyard and gallows where enemies are most likely to lay in wait.
- An easy way to acquire this achievement/trophy is to have three other people join the player's game, and have those three members form a posse. When the game starts, it should be their posse against the player. Just throw a stick of dynamite at them and the player should receive this achievement/trophy.
- This trophy/achievement may be a reference to The Challenge of the Super Friends, an American animated cartoon based on DC Comics characters, in which the Legion of Doom, a collection of 13 costumed villains, are the nemeses of the Super Friends.
- It may also be a reference to the "Legion of Doom", an ice hockey forward line of the Philadelphia Flyers, between 1995 and 1997, consisting of Eric Lindros, John LeClair, and Mikael Renberg.
- The third studio album by The Crystal Method is called Legion of Boom, but itself is most likely also a reference to The Challenge of the Super Friends animated series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.