Events of Red Dead Redemption 2
When Arthur approaches to collect the money, Lilly and Cooper are seen arguing. She will tell Arthur that Cooper has the money, and tells Cooper to give the money to Arthur. However, Cooper refuses to give him the money and attacks him, initiating a fight. Arthur quickly beats him senseless, and after Cooper has been defeated, Lilly begins crying. She tells Arthur to take the money and leave.
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Lilly can be killed before and after the mission.
- Her body cannot be picked up nor looted.
- After the mission, Lilly will sit on the bench, anxious about her financial difficulties.
- Arthur has the option to either encourage her or scold her.
- A letter addressed to Miriam Wegner that can be found in an abandoned mail wagon within Cumberland Forest makes mention of Lilly. The author, Miriam's cousin Annabelle, states that Lilly was always sensible with money and believes that Cooper is the cause of Lilly's financial difficulties. It also makes mention of a previous letter sent by Lilly that stated she had not seen Miriam outside of the ranch for months.